Dosing choice with flutiform
flutiform is indicated for the regular treatment of asthma where the use of a combination product (ICS/LABA) is appropriate.
- Available in a convenient range of strengths to tailor dosing to your patient needs (low and medium strengths for patients aged 12 years or over; high strength for patients aged 18 years or over only)1
- Compatible with the Aerochamber Plus® spacer1
ICS: Inhaled Corticosteroid; LABA: Long-acting Beta-agonist.
How to use the flutiform inhaler
flutiform should be stored and handled correctly:
- Use within 3 months of opening the foil pouch
- Store below 25°C and do not refrigerate or freeze. If the inhaler is exposed to freezing conditions then the patient must be advised to allow the inhaler to warm at room temperature for 30 minutes then re-prime the inhaler before use
- As the canister contains a pressurised liquid, avoid exposure to temperatures higher than 50°C and do not puncture, break or burn the canister, even when apparently empty
1. flutiform Summary of Product Characteristics. 2015.